Congratulations on your purchase of the IntimateRiderTM and/or RiderMateTM.
HealthPostures has designed the IntimateRiderTM with you and your partner in mind.
What you are about to experience will enhance your love life.
Care and Maintenance
• Periodically check the IntimateRiderTM and RiderMateTM welds. Make sure all bolts and fasteners are tightened securely.
• The IntimateRiderTM and RiderMateTM covers are machine washable in cold water. Line or machine dry on low.
• Be aware of pressure points. Use briefly (a few minutes) and inspect pressure points for redness.
• Discontinue use if redness is apparent. Continued use could result in pressure sores.
• Be aware of all moving parts and pinch points when folding.
• Do not use the IntimateRiderTM or RiderMateTM in the shower, tub, hot tub, or pool.
• Do not stand or kneel on the IntimateRiderTM or RiderMateTM.
• This product is not intended to be motorized.
• IntimateRiderTM or RiderMateTM not recommend for persons over 275lbs.
IntimateRider Division warrants its IntimateRiderTM and RiderMateTM to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of shipment. Upholstery materials are warranted to be free from material defects and work at time of delivery, but because they can be damaged by normal use, they are warranted for 60 days.
Any product proven to IRD (IntimateRider Division) satisfaction to be defective and within warranty period shall be repaired or replaced at IRD’s option. Only IRD approved components validate this warranty. This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement parts installation. Freight charges to the factory are at the expense of consumer to seller. No credit will be given for any repairs to damaged or defective items without prior approval of IRD. IRD reserves the right to require that any such items be returned to the factory for inspection.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY IRD, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MARKETABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. DAMAGE RESULTING FROM MISUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR ALTERATIONS ARE EXCLUDED AND WILL NOT BE PAID. IRD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
How to Use
1. Transferring from
(from wheelchair to the IntimateRiderTM.)
– The first time you transfer make sure someone is with you.
– Brace yourself by putting your hand on the middle of the seat.
– DO NOT USE THE BACK FOR ASSISTANCE.
2. Slide on RiderMateTM Cover, make sure seam is on the side or underneath bottom of unit.
3. Once IntimateRiderTM is set up, minimal upper body movement will cause motion.
4. Review the positions page on back cover for fun options.
How to Use in Youtube
Elevate your next position with RiderMateTM. Face to face, back to front or whatever you can think of, you can achieve with RiderMateTM. A perfect match with the IntimateRiderTM or it can be part of something new on its own. RiderMateTM is that special extra something to spice up any occasion.
• Non Slip Leg Tips
• Machine Washable, Comfortable Fabric
• Fold for easy storage
The specially designed IntimateRider cushion fits perfectly on IntimateRiderTM to provide optimal seating comfort. This cushion slips on and off with ease and is machine washable.
IntimateRiderTM & RiderMateTM Carrying Bags
Make your getaways special by taking your IntimateRiderTM and Rider-Mate TM with you in their discreetly designed carrying bags.